- What is ERP?
- Risk and failure of ERP projects
- Mitigate the risk
- Two-tier ERP
- ERP and agility
- Common ERP Mistakes, Avoid Them
- Selecting and deploying ERP Applications
- Prepare for ERP implementation
- Artificial intelligence is transforming ERP solutions
- Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid? It is not an easy decision
ERP systems are huge investments of money, resources and time. And while a successful ERP implementation can help your organization streamline workflow and cut costs, a poorly planned and implemented ERP rollout can severely cost organizations, in terms of lost productivity and delays.
To minimize potential problems and ensure a success of ERP implementation, we work with our clients to identify the most common ERP-related mistakes organizations make and how to avoid/solve them.