- What is ERP?
- Risk and failure of ERP projects
- Mitigate the risk
- Two-tier ERP
- ERP and agility
- Common ERP Mistakes, Avoid Them
- Selecting and deploying ERP Applications
- Prepare for ERP implementation
- Artificial intelligence is transforming ERP solutions
- Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid? It is not an easy decision
ERP solution should deliver enterprise-wide engagement with an integrated, adaptable business management solution that helps customers make business decisions with greater confidence.
ERP solution should drive results such as increased agility that allow fast configuration and rapid deployment of new applications, fast time to value by helping launch new initiatives fast, more productivity by providing a familiar & intuitive user interface and streamlined workflows, and lower total cost of ownership by reducing cost and effort associated with implementing and maintaining the business applications.