- What is ERP?
- Risk and failure of ERP projects
- Mitigate the risk
- Two-tier ERP
- ERP and agility
- Common ERP Mistakes, Avoid Them
- Selecting and deploying ERP Applications
- Prepare for ERP implementation
- Artificial intelligence is transforming ERP solutions
- Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid? It is not an easy decision
Enterprises live and breathe by their ERP solution. They need it to be responsive and fully integrated, and give fast, real-time data to drive competitive advantage, support growth, and encourage user adoption. But there is so much fear around ERP implementation projects.
It’s because of the unknown—fears of cost and ongoing maintenance, of system disruption, of incompatible legacy systems. These are some red flags that inhibit an enterprise IT plan from ever going forward.
We help our clients to define and mitigate the risks of ERP implementation by using a comprehensive approach which ensure: precise definition of business requirements, good selection of eco-systems providers, integrated change plan, and Engagement of key stakeholders.