- What is ERP?
- Risk and failure of ERP projects
- Mitigate the risk
- Two-tier ERP
- ERP and agility
- Common ERP Mistakes, Avoid Them
- Selecting and deploying ERP Applications
- Prepare for ERP implementation
- Artificial intelligence is transforming ERP solutions
- Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid? It is not an easy decision
In a global mobile environment, where organization, business, and customer needs become increasingly complex, finding an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that meets all needs may be as likely as finding a unicorn. Indeed, organizations are looking for an ERP system that does more than integrate with a legacy system.
However, with so many solutions on the market, how do you choose the software system that’s right for your enterprise, and your different business groups will actually use?
To help our clients select and deploy the more proper ERP solution that will benefit their organizations (and to help cut through all the marketing hype), and provide a return on their software investment, we provide recommendations and support on how to choose and deploy an ERP system successfully.