Qualifications & Skills:
- Master degree or have 1 – 3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics.
- Proven record of leadership.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Arabic.
- Business Analysts will work in teams and directly with our clients. In this role you will work to help organizations in private, public, and social sectors to solve their most difficult problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists to software and app designers.
- Work in teams, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- Formal training, as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues will be provided to the Associates. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
Business Analyst position is the start of a highly flexible career, during your first few years with us, you will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We encourage you to explore different content areas through a short-term rotation with one of our practices.