Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of work experience, including 1+ years of design/execution of lean and/or six-sigma operational improvement projects.
- Undergraduate or Master degree.
- Proven record of leadership.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and exploring new ideas.
- Excellent quantitative, conceptual, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships.
- Ability to work with people across all levels in an organization.
- Strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Arabic.
- Provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of our recommended changes.
- Implementation consultant is involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
- You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
- Manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analysis, and preparing communications to report back to the client.
- Develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
- Work alongside the client’s staff on each project, assisting with implementation tasks.
This could include facilitating working sessions with front-line and supervisors, connecting with and motivating the client team, or developing skills of our team or client team members when appropriate, principally through coaching.